- 6-night Japan tour with accommodation in Tokyo and Kyoto
- Visit Mt. Fuji and Hakone on a day trip with a Lake Ashi cruise
- Pose for photos by Senso-ji Temple in Tokyo's Asakusa district
- Save time traveling between Tokyo and Kyoto with the bullet train
- Explore Kyoto's Gion district and the Fushimi Inari Shrine
- Enjoy overnight stays in 3.5-star hotels with breakfasts included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
**Arrival(Day1): Narita International Airport**
Upon arrival at Narita International Airport, you will meet our representative with name board at the airport exit after customs clearance. We will assist you to board an airport limousine bus, and then transferred to the hotel on your own. After hotel check-in on own, the rest of day is free at leisure on your own.
(*Airport arrival time should be between 08:00-20:00.)
(*Hotel check in available after 3pm.)
**Departure (Day 7): KIX(Osaka Kansai Airport)**
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure till met and transferred to Kansai International Airport by a pre-reserved shared ride for your flight to next destination.
(*Airport depart time should be between 08:00-20:00.)
(*Hotel check out time will be 12:00noon)
* We will pick you up from your hotel for each day tours.
*Pick up time will be informed on the final confirmation voucher that issued by HanaTour USA.
- Narita Airport, 1-1 Furugome, Narita 282-0004 Chiba Prefecture
- Kansai International Airport, 1 Senshukukokita, Izumisano-shi, Osaka 549-0001, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bookings must be made at least 40 days prior to the travel date
- Prices shown are based on double occupancy. The single room supplement charge of US$590 is already added to the rate for a single person. If you book for an odd number of people, a triple or rollover bed may be requested; leave a note in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults; all children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The itinerary/accommodation is subject to change. Delays, shortenings of the tours, or omissions to the itinerary due to traffic, weather, or other unforeseen circumstances are not subject to refund
- There are strict luggage regulations for travel on the Shinkansen trains; check your booking voucher for more information
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum 2 passenger / booking is 2. Solo traveler has to pay 2 passenger's price to meet the condition.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Your flight has to be Narita international airport IN/ Osaka Kansai airport Out
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY HanaTour USA, Inc.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 6-Night Tokyo, Mt. Fuji, Hakone, and Kyoto Tour with Bullet Train Transport.