- 3-day tour to Mt Fuji, Kyoto, and Nara with guide, from Tokyo
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage-listed highlights such as Kinkakuji Temple, Todai-ji Temple, and Kasuga Taisha Shrine
- Travel by bullet train (Shinkasen) to Kyoto with optional return to Tokyo
- Enjoy the ease of included tours with expert guide, transportation, lunch, and accommodations
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal, 2 Chome-4 Hamamatsucho, Minato City, Tokyo 105-0013, Japan
2: Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Station, Tokyo, 2-1-3 Kyōbashi, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0031, Japan
3: Keio Plaza Hotel, 2 Chome-2 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-0023, Japan
4: Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa, 3-chōme-13-1 Takanawa, Minato City, Tokyo 108-8612, Japan
5: Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Ikebukuro, 1-chōme-6-1 Nishiikebukuro, Toshima City, Tokyo 171-8505, Japan
Return Details1: Tokyo Station, 1 Chome-9 Marunouchi, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 100-0005, Japan
2: Kyoto Station, Higashishiokoji Kamadonocho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, 600-8216, Japan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 3 people per booking; if you have more than 3 people in your group, please make multiple bookings
- Hotel pickup is only available from select locations in Tokyo. Please refer to “Departure Point” for listed locations
- Infants under the age of 5 may travel free of charge as long as they do not require their own seat; additional accommodation and meals are not provided
- Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed on Monday and, if Monday is a national holiday, Monday will be open and the following day will be closed. When Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed, you will visit Kitano-tenmangu Shrine instead. The schedule applies to the period before and after the public viewing of Kyoto Imperial Palace in April and Oct, and the Aoi Festival from May 14-17, as well as other Imperial Household events without notice.
- Please provide the local contact information of your accommodation in Tokyo to the tour operator at least 7 days prior to your travel date so they may contact you for anything urgent; otherwise, your tour operator may reserve the right not to confirm your booking
- This tour will depart regardless of weather or traffic conditions, unless you are notified otherwise by the local operator. Viator and your local tour operator will not be responsible for poor visibility of Mt Fuji or itinerary changes due to unforeseen circumstances
- Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own care
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Mt Fuji, Kyoto and Nara Rail Tour from Tokyo.
- "It is really a two day tour as there is nothing on the last day." See review