- Independent 3-day tour of Kyoto and Hiroshima by Shinkansen Nozomi bullet train from Tokyo
- Visit top sights in Kyoto listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Learn about the aftermath of the August 6, 1945 atomic bombing of Hiroshima
- Hop on a ferry to Miyajima and see the Itsukushima Shrine and its ‘floating’ torii gate
- Have the flexibility of customizing your itinerary
- Avoid the hassle of buying multiple train tickets and booking hotels
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTokyo Station, 1 Chome-9 Marunouchi, Chiyoda City, Tokyo 100-0005, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue to Hiroshima to reflect at moving memorials to those killed in the devastating Hiroshima atomic bomb and delve into the city’s destruction and rebirth at informative museums. Venture to Miyajima Island at your own expense and enjoy the convenience of pre-booked accommodation and train tickets on this enriching excursion.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 3 people per booking; if you have more than 3 people in the group, please make multiple bookings
- Children between 0-5 years old are free of charge provided they don't occupy a seat and no bed will be provided
- Important: Please provide the following information at checkout: 1) Lead traveler's full name, If the name under your hotel reservation is different from the lead traveler's name, please also provide the full name used for your hotel reservation 2) Name and address of your hotel in Tokyo, 3) If the name under your hotel reservation is different from the lead traveler's name, please also provide the full name used for your hotel reservation. 3)Check in date of your hotel in Tokyo. Your booking will not be confirmed until all the required information is provided.
- This is an exclusive offer for foreign tourists and cannot be purchased by native residents of Japan
- This is an independent/self-guided tour. The bullet train tickets and tour information will be mailed to the local mailing address in Tokyo that you provided at checkout prior to your tour departure date.
- Ticket can not be sent to Airbnb which has no reception service and private home.In this case ,pick-up at Tokyo City i is available from 3 days before the tour departure date until one day prior to departure. https://en.tokyocity-i.jp/about/access/
- Ticket delivery: Tickets will be delivered to your designated hotel in Tokyo approximately 3 business days from the booking confirmation date. No refund will be provided if tickets cannot be delivered due to incorrect or insufficient hotel information
- Your train tickets will have specific departure time and date, train number, and seat assignment. Changes cannot be accommodated and tickets will not be reissued or refunded if lost after receipt
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY JTB Global Marketing & Travel Inc.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Kyoto and Hiroshima Independent Tour by Nozomi Bullet Train from Tokyo.
- "The Peace Park is a must, however don't miss the actual ground zero one block south of the river." See review