2-Day World heritage Mt Fuji Sunrise Climbing Tour from Tokyo
- Overnight hiking adventure up Mt Fuji
- Watch the sun rise from the top of Mt Fuji
- Relax your tired muscles in an onsen (spa) hot spring bath
- Enjoy stunning views across the Japanese landscape
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointKeio Plaza Hotel, 2-chōme-2-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tōkyō-to 160-8330, Japan
Return DetailsShinjuku Station, 3-chōme-38-1 Shinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tōkyō-to 160-0022, Japan
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participants may be unable to see the sunrise from the mountain due to weather or crowding on the mountain path, but please understand that these will not be accepted as reasons for a refund.
- Generally the tour will be carried out even in the case of rain, but in the case of bad weather at Mt. Fuji the tour conductors and mountain guide will determine whether to halt the tour with first consideration to safety. Also, the above times, climbing time, route, and arrival times may vary greatly depending on weather and crowding conditions. Please be aware that refunds will not be issued even in case of cancellation partway through the tour.
- Yamanashi Prefecture regulations prohibit people with tattoos from bathing in hot springs. Customers with tattoos are unable to bathe at Benifuji-no-Yu.
- Infants 5 years of age and younger cannot participate in this tour. Those between 6 and 15 years old must be accompanied by someone 20 years old or older. Those between age 16 and 19 may participate by themselves if an agreement form signed by their parent or guardian is received by us at least 4 days before the tour.
- The mountain hut accommodation consists of a mixed men's and women's room with bunk beds, and less than 1 mat of space per person (about 1 m by 2 m). There are no bathing facilities at the mountain hut, and non-flushing Japanese-style toilets are available outside.
- Please prepare all necessary cold weather gear, and be sure to confirm what to bring and wear for the tour.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
If you cancel at least 21 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 0 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 1 and 2 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 30 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 8 and 20 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 20 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day World heritage Mt Fuji Sunrise Climbing Tour from Tokyo.