1-Day Mt Fuji Bus Tour with 4-D Mt.Fuji movie Ride and Ninja Experience
- Full-day Mt. Fuji coach tour from Tokyo
- Hear recorded commentary via audio headphones
- Includes round-trip transport from a central meeting point
- Meet a ninja at the Oshino Ninja Village
- Opt to include a Japanese-style lunch
- Take a thrilling 4-D flight simulation ride at Fuji-Q Highland
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: LOVE Object, 6-chōme-5-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tōkyō-to 160-0023, Japan
2: Royal Park Hotel Tokyo, 2-chōme-1-1 Nihonbashikakigarachō, Chuo City, Tōkyō-to 103-0014, Japan
3: Agora Place Asakusa, 2-chōme-2-9 Kotobuki, Taito City, Tōkyō-to 111-0042, Japan
4: Shiba Park Hotel, 1-chōme-5-10 Shibakōen, Minato City, Tōkyō-to 105-0011, Japan
5: Keisei Ueno Station, 1 Uenokoen, Taito City, Tokyo 110-0007, Japan
6: Apple 銀座, 3-chōme-5-12 Ginza, Chuo City, Tōkyō-to 104-0061, Japan
7: The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo, 東京ミッドタウン, 9-chōme-7-1 Akasaka, Minato City, Tōkyō-to 107-6245, Japan
8: Imperial Hotel Tokyo, 1 Chome-1-1 Uchisaiwaichō, Chiyoda City, Tōkyō-to 100-8558, Japan
9: Shibuya Tokyu REI Hotel, 1-chōme-24-10 Shibuya, Shibuya City, Tōkyō-to 150-0002, Japan
10: Hotel New Otani Tokyo The Main, Japan, 〒102-8578 Tōkyō-to, Chiyoda City, Kioichō, 4−１ ホテルニューオータニ ザ・メイン
11: Shinjuku Prince Hotel, 1-chōme-30-1 Kabukichō, Shinjuku City, Tōkyō-to 160-8487, Japan
12: McDonald's, Japan, 〒112-0004 Tōkyō-to, Bunkyo City, Kōraku, 1-chōme−1−１７ ＴＫ―ＥＡＳＴビル
Return DetailsTokyo Mode Gakuen, Japan, 〒160-0023 Tōkyō-to, Shinjuku City, Nishishinjuku, 1-chōme−7−３ モード学園総合校舎コクーンタワ
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (if lunch option is selected)
- We can provide Vegetarian lunch or Halal lunch. Please let us know 2-days before the tour if these options are necessary
- Audio guidance in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Thai and Indonesian
- Free Wi-Fi service available on the bus
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and meal.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pickup service will be unavailable during 10th July to 8th September due to the Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 43 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Panoramic Tours
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 1-Day Mt Fuji Bus Tour with 4-D Mt.Fuji movie Ride and Ninja Experience.