1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the UNESCO-listed city of Berat on a day trip from Tirana. Explore the historic neighborhoods of Mangalemi, Gorica, and Kala; admire architectural landmarks including Berat Castle, the Red Mosque, and St. Trinity Church; visit the Museum of Iconography and National Ethnographic Museum; and enjoy some free time to sightsee independently or shop for souvenirs.
- Free time in Berat: explore both with and without a guide
- Traditional Albanian lunch at a local restaurant (optional)
- Great-value tour: hotel pickup and all entrance fees included
- Convenient round-trip transport from Tirana
Saved to wishlist!
Transport with a/c vehicle
City Tour of Berat
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Meals and drinks
Tips and gratuities
Optional activity costs
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our guide will you up from your hotel reception indicated in your booking,holding a sign TravelAlbania
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Albania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Berat Full Day Trip from Tirana?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Just to add there is allot of waking over cobbled streets involved so wear comfortable shoes." See review
- "Make sure to wear comfortable shoes as there will be lots of walking, and most of it over cobblestones that can be very slippery if you're not paying attention." See review
- "A good guide is equally if not more important that could make your trip sooooo full of knowledge and fun." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Berat Full Day Trip from Tirana
2 hours 20 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTiranaBus Tours - OhridArchaeology Tours - OhridOvernight Tours - OhridHistorical Tours - OhridFull-day Tours - OhridBus Tours - PodgoricaArchaeology Tours - PodgoricaOvernight Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaFull-day Tours - PodgoricaBus Tours - BudvaArchaeology Tours - BudvaOvernight Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaFull-day Tours - BudvaCategory