Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the food and culture of the Galilee on a 4-6 hour food tasting tour
- Taste locally made goat’s cheese and boutiques wines
- Sit down for a freshly prepared Galilean lunch and learn about the region from your guide
- Choose to visit a family-run olive press and pick olives in the right season
Departure & Return
we will send confirmed guests the meeting point
|Monday:||10:30 AM - 02:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:30 AM - 02:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:30 AM - 02:30 PM|
|Thursday:||10:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The Druze do not drink alcohol, so we will not be serving it on this tour
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Galileat
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands