Are you interested in?
67 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
13 Tours & Activities
52 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
If you’re a traveler looking for a break from the resort crowds of Thessaloniki, escape to the small and secluded towns of Edessa and Pozar on this tour. Enjoy a therapeutic dip in the Pozar Thermal Springs and spend some time exploring the charming central market in a nearby village. Visit the roaring waterfalls of Edessa for a one-of-a-kind photo and immerse yourself in the forests of this secluded part of Macedonia. Don’t rush to get back to Thessaloniki: take your time on this full-day tour.
- Learn from your guide about these unheralded Macedonian gems
- Culinary escape: enjoy a traditional Greek lunch in a secluded village
- Getaway for the whole family: discounted tickets for children aged 12 and under
- Get to and from Thessaloniki without a fuss: round-trip hotel transfers included
Saved to wishlist!
Basic travel insurance (during transportation)
The entrance fee to the natural pools of the thermal springs (3€ approx. per person)
The towel rental in case that you don’t have one with you (1,5€ per towel)
The cost of the lunch at the restaurant
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: White Tower of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki 546 21, Greece
2: Makedonia Palace Hotel, Leof. Meg. Alexandrou 2, Thessaloniki 546 40, Greece
3: Statue of Eleftherios Venizelos, Egnatia 78, Thessaloniki 546 24, Greece
4: Capsis Hotel Thessaloniki, Monastiriou 16, Thessaloniki 546 29, Greece
5: The Met Hotel, 26is Oktovriou 48, Thessaloniki 546 27, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The distance is 110km and lasts about 1 hour and a half.
- You should be at the departure points 10’ earlier from the time indicated in the schedule. The bus cannot remain at designated stops, except for boarding
- You should have a towel or a bathrobe with you before entering to the water and after coming out of it
- Available lockers with key are situated at the area of the thermal springs so that you can store your personal belongings
- You can rent a towel from the area (the cost is 1,50€ per towel)
- There are numerous changing rooms with hairdresser for your personal care
- Be provided with the information folio of the Thermal Springs for all the advice regarding the sensitive social groups that can’t make use of the Thermal Springs
- Children under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult in order to make use of the Thermal Springs
- Most travelers can participate
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTM D.M.C Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Edessa-Pozar?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Edessa-Pozar?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Edessa-Pozar?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
What is the maximum group size during Edessa-Pozar?
This activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Edessa-Pozar.
See all safety measures taken by Edessa-Pozar.
Product code: 6357P230
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingThessalonikiBus Tours - MacedoniaNature and Wildlife - MacedoniaFull-day Tours - MacedoniaBus Tours - OhridNature and Wildlife - OhridFull-day Tours - OhridBus Tours - SkopjeNature and Wildlife - SkopjeFull-day Tours - SkopjeCategory