- Private Northern Israel wine country day trip from Tel Aviv, with air-conditioned transport
- Customize your own tour or choose a pre-arranged itinerary
- Visit several boutique wineries in the mountainous Galilee and Golan Heights region
- Learn about the area’s excellent grape-growing conditions and long winemaking history
- Discover the philosophy behind each winery on a tour
- Indulge your palate with wine tastings at each winery and perhaps purchase your favorites
- Benefit from personalized attention from each winery host and a private driver-guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
After a morning hotel pickup in Tel Aviv on the day of your tour, relax as you travel north by air-conditioned vehicle into Israel’s Galilee region. On route, gaze out at the scenery and hear fascinating facts about Northern Israel’s wine country from your knowledgeable driver-guide.
Grapes have been grown here since before biblical times, and the mountains of Galilee and volcanic plateau and ridges of the Golan Heights are still highly favorable to winemakers. The rich volcanic soil and higher altitudes, combined with the hot summers and snowy winters, make the area one of Israel’s best for viticulture. Learn how many boutique wineries have sprung up in recent years, run by entrepreneurs passionate about wine and producing their own distinct styles.
If you’ve chosen the standard itinerary, visit four different wineries, each known for its unique winemaking techniques. At each, take a tour of the production areas with the expert winery host, seeing how the grapes are grown, harvested and turned into wine.
As you explore, discover the unique philosophy, people and story behind the estate, and then conclude with an enjoyable and relaxed wine tasting. Sample some of the home-produced wines, talk through their characteristics with your host, and perhaps buy some of your preferred varieties (own expense).
After a day exploring and tasting, return to Tel Aviv where your tour ends with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zelkind Bible Land Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff