- Full-day tour of Palestine's West Bank's highlights from Tel Aviv
- Visit the religious sites of the Jordan River Baptismal Site and Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus
- Discover the ruins of Jericho, an ancient city founded 9,000 years ago
- Explore the administrative center of Ramallah, the birthplace of Jesus
Departure & Return
Meet at the lobby of the Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv, located at 21 Levontin Street.
What To Expect
The historic location and site upon which John the Baptist baptized Jesus, is one of the most significant Christian landmarks in the world. Then, continue to the ruins of the ancient Palestinian city of Jericho, reputedly established more than 9,000 years ago.
Admire the 6th-century Synagogue Mosiac-Floor and the ornate Hisham’s Palace before proceeding to Ramallah, the modern administrative center of Palestine. Wander the bustling streets of Ramallah, visiting the tomb of Yasser Arafat before arriving in Bethlehem, arguably the most significant Christian site in the world.
Visit the Church of the Nativity and the separation wall on which Palestinian people express political opinions through art. Your tour concludes with drop-off at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passports are required for all participants on this tour
- This tour is unavailable to local citizens (Israel & Palestinian passport holders)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Modest clothing: Due to modesty requirements when entering the holy sites on this tour, you will need to wear clothes covering knees and arms (men and women).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Abraham Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.