11 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in the spiritual sights and stories of Jerusalem on a full-day trip from Tel Aviv. Travel with an expert driver-guide to Israel’s capital, one of the world’s oldest and holiest cities. Experience the sweeping Old City views from the Mount of Olives; visit the Last Supper Room and King David’s Tomb; absorb the atmosphere in the different quarters and markets, and view the Western Wall (Wailing Wall), Via Dolorosa and Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Finish with a visit to the poignant Yad Vashem memorial to Holocaust victims.
- Day trip to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv, with an expert driver-guide
- Enjoy the views of Old Jerusalem from the holy Mount of Olives
- Stop at Mt Zion to see King David’s Tomb and the site of Jesus’ Last Supper
- See the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa and Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Visit Yad Veshem, Israel’s memorial museum to Holocaust victims
- Choose a regular tour or upgrade to a small-group trip for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Small-group tour (if option selected)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Modest dress and head covering are required for visiting holy sites
- Children under 10 years old are not permitted at Yad Vashem
- Tour commentary is provided in multiple languages
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rent-a-Guide Israel Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jerusalem Full-Day Tour from Tel Aviv?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jerusalem Full-Day Tour from Tel Aviv?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jerusalem Full-Day Tour from Tel Aviv?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jerusalem Full-Day Tour from Tel Aviv?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It would have been nice to spend a bit more time at a few places, but it was also very hot and spending time at the Western Wall any more than we did would have been rough." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Jerusalem Full-Day Tour from Tel Aviv
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTel AvivBus Tours - JerusalemCity Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemCity Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - AmmanCity Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory