- Included cover charges at cutting-edge bars and party spots
- Free and discounted drinks save cash while you're partying
- Great way to meet travelers and locals in Tel Aviv
- ‘Party Guide’ gives you a local take on Tel Aviv’s party scene
Departure & Return
Meet at the Abraham Hostel Bar, 1st Floor Lounge!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring Passport/License for ID verification
- Bring warm clothing during Winter season
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Abraham Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Daily Pub Crawl in Tel Aviv!.
- "A fun- safe –economical tour that gets you into the Pub vibe of TLV minus any hassles!!" See review