- Full-day, self-guided tour of three top Tel Aviv attractions
- Travel between attractions with ease in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Discover the waterfalls and bathing pools of Ein Gedi Nature Reserve
- Spend free time at the UNESCO-listed Massada fortress and float in the Dead Sea
- Round-trip transport and entry to the Dead Sea beach included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
After absorbing spectacular views of the Judean Desert and the Dead Sea, return to your vehicle for the quick drive to the Ein Gedi Nature Reserve, an Eden-like wonderland filled with caves, waterfalls, and desert oases. Plunge into refreshing springs or hike around the park before reconvening with your driver for your final stop: the lowest place on earth.
At the Dead Sea, float on one of the world’s saltiest bodies of water, whose world-famous mud is said to have exceptional healing properties. Relax on the beach, grab a bite to eat at one of the nearby restaurants (own expense), and then return to your original departure point in Tel Aviv in the early afternoon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In case of heavy rain or bad weather, some sites may be closed and an alternative tour route chosen
- This is a self guided tour with a knowledgeable driver leading the tour
- Start time changes seasonally (with the sunrise) so customers are required to confirm the relevant departure time with the supplier prior to travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Abraham Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Dead Sea, Sunrise at Masada & Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Tour from Tel Aviv.
- "In my opinion, the sunrise part of it wasn't worth getting up that early but my friends did enjoy it." See review