10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visiting Israel’s key biblical locations independently—and doing them justice—in a day from Tel Aviv is a big ask, especially without a rental car. Experience four of the sites held most sacred by Christians on this day trip to Nazareth, Galilee, Capernaum, and Tiberias. Learn the background and Bible stories associated with each sight from your guide, and enjoy an optional River Jordan baptism at Yardenit before your return.
- Galilee, Nazareth, and Tiberias day trip from Tel Aviv, Netanya, Herzliya
- Travel to and hear the stories behind four biblical sites with ease, in a day
- Visit Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee, and opt for a River Jordan baptism
- Relax with entry fees and convenient hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Includes all entrance fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started. • Pickup from Tel Aviv: 07:15 • Pickup from Netanya: 07:45 • Pickup from Herzliya: 07:00
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum starting age for the tour is 4 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Click Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sea of Galilee, Capernaum and Nazareth Day Trip from Tel Aviv?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sea of Galilee, Capernaum and Nazareth Day Trip from Tel Aviv?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sea of Galilee, Capernaum and Nazareth Day Trip from Tel Aviv?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sea of Galilee, Capernaum and Nazareth Day Trip from Tel Aviv?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sea of Galilee, Capernaum and Nazareth Day Trip from Tel Aviv
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHerzliyaTel AvivBus Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory