10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Jerusalem’s ancient streets and holy sites on a full-day, private Jerusalem tour from Tel Aviv that’s a personalized alternative to group excursions. Enjoy the flexibility to explore at your own pace as you visit the Western Wall, follow the Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, visit the traditional site of King David’s tomb and the Last Supper, and more, with round-trip transport from Tel Aviv hotels.
- Tour itinerary features highlights of Jerusalem’s Old City
- Set out on foot through the Old City to see narrow, winding streets
- Stay cool and comfortable in a climate-controlled tour vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off saves time in transit
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off around the city
Professional private guide
Food and drinks
Toll and parking fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up is available from hotels and private address.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This itinerary is only a proposal; we can customize this private tour according to your wishes
- Modest dress is required when entering the holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- We recommend to bring comfortable walking shoes and water
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour : Jerusalem Old city day trip from Tel Aviv?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour : Jerusalem Old city day trip from Tel Aviv?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour : Jerusalem Old city day trip from Tel Aviv?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour : Jerusalem Old city day trip from Tel Aviv?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTel AvivBus Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory