10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leave modern Tel Aviv on a full-day, private tour of Nazareth, Tiberias and the Sea of Galilee that takes in Israel’s biblical history. Visit an arched basilica and intimate shrines in the Church of the Annunciation, and explore hushed crypts beneath St. Joseph’s Church. Follow Jesus’ biblical footsteps to Kfar Kana and Tiberias then board a boat across the Sea of Galilee. Enter Capernaum to discover ruins of the synagogues where Jesus taught, then stop at a Jordan River baptismal site and return to Tel Aviv.
- Private day trip to Nazareth, Tiberias and Sea of Galilee from Tel Aviv with an expert guide
- Visit the Church of the Annunciation and other sights in Nazareth
- Take a boat trip on the Sea of Galilee, where Jesus is said to have walked on water
- See the biblical landmarks around Galilee including the Church of the Loaves and Fishes
- Explore ancient Capernaum, home to St Peter’s house and a synagogue where Jesus preached
- Visit Yarendit, the holy baptismal site on the Jordan River and choose to be baptized (own expense)
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and the full attention of a guide on this private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off around the city
Professional private guide
Food and drinks
Toll and parking fees
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- This itinerary is only a proposal; we can customize this private tour according to your wishes
- Modest dress is required to enter the holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Our company does not participate in organizing a baptism with a priest in the Jordan River, a traveler who wants to be baptized with a priest, will coordinate it with the Baptism Site in advance. Estimated visit time in Yardenit is 15:30-16:15
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Nazareth, Tiberias and Sea of Galilee Day Trip from Tel Aviv?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Nazareth, Tiberias and Sea of Galilee Day Trip from Tel Aviv?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Nazareth, Tiberias and Sea of Galilee Day Trip from Tel Aviv?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Nazareth, Tiberias and Sea of Galilee Day Trip from Tel Aviv?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTel AvivBus Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory