10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Israel’s stunning landscape and rich heritage on a private, full-day tour from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem and the Dead Sea. Take in views of the ancient settlement from the Mount of Olives then enter Jerusalem’s Old City walls; slip a folded prayer into the Western Wall, walk Byzantine streets and visit the city’s Christian, Armenian, Muslim and Jewish quarters. Navigate the rugged Judean Desert to the salt-encrusted shores of the Dead Sea, take a bath in mineral-rich mud then float on top of the world’s deepest hypersaline lake.
- Tick through top Jerusalem sites including the Western Wall and Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Trace Jesus’ steps along the Via Dolorosa and see the Garden of Gethsemane
- Take a scenic drive through the Judean Desert to the Dead Sea
- Get free time to float in the salt-rich water and enjoy a therapeutic mud bath
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and personalized attention from a guide on this private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off around the city
Professional private guide
Food and drinks
Toll and parking fees
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- This itinerary is only a proposal; we can customize this private tour according to your wishes
- Modest dress is required when entering the holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- We recommend to bring comfortable walking shoes, swimwear, water and sun protection.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- On Saturday and holidays, an extra charge of $125 applies
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Highlights of Israel Day Trip from Tel Aviv, Including Old Jerusalem, Western Wall, and the Dead Sea?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Highlights of Israel Day Trip from Tel Aviv, Including Old Jerusalem, Western Wall, and the Dead Sea?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Highlights of Israel Day Trip from Tel Aviv, Including Old Jerusalem, Western Wall, and the Dead Sea?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Highlights of Israel Day Trip from Tel Aviv, Including Old Jerusalem, Western Wall, and the Dead Sea?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTel AvivBus Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemFull-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemFull-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory