- 2-day Jordan Tour of Petra from Tel Aviv, led by a professional guide
- Fly to Eilat, cross into Jordan and get to know Aqaba on a panoramic tour
- Discover the desert gorges, Bedouin heritage and rock inscriptions on a jeep tour
- Enjoy a walking tour of ancient Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- See the Siq, Treasury, amphitheatre and other treasures of the 2,000-year-old rock city
- Accommodation in Petra, select meals and air-conditioned minivan transport included
- Ideal option for families, history- and nature-buffs
Departure & Return
Departure point: Ben Gurion Return point: Ben Gurion
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Flight late arrival Our company has no responsibility in case of a flight being late for technical issues / or security issues. In case of a flight arriving late, there will be an extra payment for private transportation of $100 for a vehicle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Booking-tours.com
Learn more about cancellations.