- Full-day, small-group trip to Masada and the Dead Sea from Tel Aviv, with air-conditioned transport
- Soak up views of the Judean desert and pass the Qumran Caves, where the Dead Sea scrolls were found
- Ride a cable car up to the mountain plateau of Masada
- Explore the 2,000-year-old palace-fortress and synagogue ruins with a professional guide
- Learn about the mountain’s history, including the tragic Siege of Masada in 74 AD
- Visit the Dead Sea and float in the famous, mineral-rich waters
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Service animals are allowed only if the person with a disability have a companion with him
- Disabled visitors that use wheelchair- must have a companion to escort them
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rent-a-Guide Israel Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Pick up was easily arranged via email and telephone confirmation." See review