- Half-day trip from Tel Aviv to Bethlehem
- Guided tour of the scenes of the Nativity—including the Church of the Nativity, Manger Square, the Milk Grotto, and the Shepherd Fields
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Soak in the scenery en route and hear about Bethlehem’s central role in Christianity believed to be the birthplace of Jesus.
On arrival, hop out of your coach and start your visit at the revered UNESCO-listed Church of the Nativity, thought to stand on the site of the holy birth and one of the world’s oldest surviving Christian churches. See where Jesus was laid down after his birth and take a stroll around Manger Square, the center of religious activity in the city.
See the Mosque of Oman as your guide explains its importance to the many Muslims who live in Bethlehem.
Finally, drive to the Shepherd Fields, the pastures forever identified with the shepherds who gazed up at the star of the Nativity while watching their flocks.
After visiting this biblical site, drive on to Jerusalem. Your tour finishes here, leaving you free to explore the ancient city independently or get directions from your guide to travel back to Tel Aviv on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour ends approx. 13:00 at the David Citadel Hotel, Jerusalem. There is no return back to your hotel.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms