Explore our promoted experiences
- Stress-free meet-and-greet arrival in Tel Aviv
- Private door-door transfer between Tel Aviv Airport and your centrally located Jerusalem hotel
- Comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning and luggage storage
- Enjoy smooth, friendly and hassle-free transfer service
- Meet and greet by a professional driver
- Private transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Simplify the entire process upon arrival at the Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv. Travel from the airport to any Jerusalem hotel in style and comfort by arranging for a private transfer vehicle.
After leaving the baggage claim area, look for a professional driver who's holding a personalized sign. Then hop in the vehicle that seats up to seven passengers. Then sit back and relax. Travel time to Jerusalem is approximately 40 minutes, depending on traffic conditions. It’s a private transfer service that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It couldn’t be easier!
Price is per person, based on seven passengers per vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms