- Full-day tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Tel Aviv, with air-conditioned transport
- Admire views of the Old City from the Mount of Olives and glimpse the Garden of Gethsemane and other sites
- Explore Old Jerusalem and see the Western Wall, Via Dolorosa and Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Stroll through bustling markets and view the Byzantine Cardo, Jerusalem’s main street 1,500 years ago
- Spend time in Bethlehem and visit the Church and Grotto of the Nativity, where Jesus was born in a manger
- Hear about Jerusalem's and Bethlehem's history and religious significance from an expert guide
- Great overview and introduction to the two holy cities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from all Major hotels in the city center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Booking-tours.com
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Trip of Jerusalem and Bethlehem .