- Private Christian tour of Jerusalem and Bethlehem from Tel Aviv, with air-conditioned transport
- Explore Old Jerusalem’s Christian Quarter and the Church of the Holy Nativity
- See the Chapel of St. Helena, where Jesus’ cross was discovered, and enjoy panoramic city views
- Visit the magnificent Church of the Holy Nativity in Bethlehem
- Descend into the Grotto of the Nativity to view the place of Jesus’ birth
- Call at the Church of St. Catherine and the Shepherds Field at Beit Sahour
- Enjoy personalized attention and a flexible itinerary mutually agreed with your private guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests at all and any Tel Aviv or Jerusalem hotels of their choice.
Modest attire and passport are required
What To Expect
Hear tales about the city's place at the heart of Christianity, and let your guide know if there’s something you want to see more or less of. Your tour is private, so the itinerary can be tailored around you.
Enter the walled city, and stroll through the Christian Quarter, an area of huge importance to Christians everywhere, on your way to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, built where Jesus was crucified and buried.
See the Stations of the Cross inside the church that mark Golgotha (Calvary) and Jesus’ tomb, and visit the Chapel of St. Helena, where it's thought that Jesus' cross was found.
Then, make the short drive into Palestine to Bethlehem. Show your passport and other travel documents to cross the border, and head for Manger Square to visit the Church of the Nativity, one of the world’s oldest churches.
Marvel at the echoing interior, the scene of religious ceremonies for 1,700 years, and descend into the Grotto of the Nativity to view the golden star that marks the place of Jesus' birth.
After time to reflect here, visit the connecting Church of St. Catherine, the setting for Bethlehem’s famous Christmas Eve mass. Admire the stained glass nativity window and other treasures, and then visit the Grotto of the Innocents—a marker of King Herod’s Massacre of the Innocents after Jesus’ birth.
Having visited Bethlehem, call at the Shepherds Fields at nearby Beit Sahour. View the site where it’s believed angels announced Jesus’ birth to shepherds, and make one last stop at Jerusalem to enjoy sweeping views over the Old City.
Your tour then finishes with a Tel Aviv hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price is per group limited to up to 4 travelers
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- You need to have your passport with you, for border crossing
- Entrance to the sites is free of charge
- Please contact your local supplier to reconfirm your departure time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zelkind Bible Land Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Jerusalem and Bethlehem Private Christian Tour.