- Full-day Jerusalem tour from Tel Aviv
- Join a small-group and guide in Jerusalem
- Pricing for your group of 1–4 people
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Tel Aviv
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Departure & Return
Hotels in Tel Aviv
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue to the Mount of Olives to learn about Jerusalem’s diverse religious history, and the importance of the city to the world’s three most prominent monotheistic religions. Descend into the Old City, then visit the Jewish Quarter, Muslim Quarter, and Christian Quarter. See the Broad Wall that dates to the First Temple Mount, and tour the Western Wall, where visitors leave folded prayers between the stones. Take in the 14 Stations of the Cross along the Via Dolorosa, the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, and the places of Jesus’ crucifixion, burial, and resurrection.
Visit a local bazaar to browse for souvenirs, then see Jerusalem’s political landmarks: drive past the Kneset, the Government Offices, and the Supreme Court. Visit an Old City restaurant for lunch (own expense), then make the return trip to Tel Aviv, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AvrahamTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Jerusalem Old City Private Tour, from Tel Aviv.