- Private Tel Aviv walking tour
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Get an overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour ensures a personal experience
Departure & Return
Usually we will meet the travelers in the hotel they stay, if it is located in Tel Aviv.
Jaffa Port is in the south of Tel Aviv.
What To Expect
If you’re interested in the history of the State of Israel, trace it back to the site where the Declaration of Independence was signed in May, 1948, or dive into Carmel Market to take in colorful stalls filled with spices, fruit and fresh food. Step back into the coast’s ancient history at Old Jaffa, whose cobblestone streets and stone buildings descend to the edge of the Mediterranean Sea, where fishing boats are moored in the bustling port. Finish the tour where you started—at your hotel in Tel Aviv.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AvrahamTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Tel Aviv and Jaffa Private Half Day Walking Tour.