- Full-day tour of Israel highlights from Tel Aviv
- Ideal for travelers short on time and with an interest in Israel's religious heritage
- Discover the ancient monuments of the Old City of Jerusalem
- Float in the buoyant waters of the Dead Sea and make use of a private beach
- Visit the Church of the Nativity, considered by Christians to be the birthplace of Jesus Christ
- Travel between attractions in an air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Pick up is from Israeli Textile Center, Kaufman Street 2 (Corner of Shenkar & Kaufman St)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Proceed to a private Dead Sea beach to float in the salt-saturated waters of the planet’s lowest point.
Then, you’ll travel through the golden Judean Desert to Jerusalem, where you’ll take a guided tour of the Old City of Jerusalem. Divide into four distinct quarters characterized by Christian, Jewish, Muslim, and Armenian religions, the city dates back to 1004BC and is replete with pilgrimage sites.
Your tour culminates with a visit to the UNESCO-listed Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, believed by Christians to be the birthplace of Jesus Christ.
Conclude your day trip with drop-off at your original Tel Aviv departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Note that in some circumstances, the order of sites visited might change
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourist Israel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Jerusalem, Dead Sea, and Bethlehem from Tel Aviv.