- Jerusalem and Dead Sea day trip from Tel Aviv
- Explore the Old City of Jerusalem and see historic holy sights such as the Western Wall
- Float on the salt-rich Dead Sea and experience the therapeutic qualities of the mud
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Relax with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Enter the city walls into the atmospheric Old City to see the Western Wall, effectively an open-air synagogue for thousands of worshippers. Walk along part of the Via Dolorosa pilgrimage route and see some of the 14 Stations of the Cross that mark different stages of Jesus’ route to his crucifixion site, where the Church of the Holy Sepulchre stands.
Back aboard your coach, take the scenic drive to the Dead Sea, the salt lake located at the lowest point on Earth — around 1,312 feet (400 meters) below sea level.
On arrival, enjoy approximately two hours to bathe and laze on the mineral beach as you wish. Experience a ‘swim’ in the salt-rich waters, admire the gorgeous desert setting, and if you wish, enjoy a mud bath in the world's richest source of natural salts.
Later, drive past the historical city of Jericho on your way back to Tel Aviv, where a hotel drop-off ends your trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Please refrain from wearing shorts. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The tour includes a reasonable amount of walking; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommend that you bring hats, bathing suits, towels and sun protection for your visit to the Dead Sea
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Highlights of Israel Day Trip from Tel Aviv: Jerusalem and the Dead Sea.