- Day trip to Golan Heights from Tel Aviv
- Stop for a stroll around Yarendit, the Jordan River’s sacred baptismal site
- Admire views over the Jordanian and Syrian borders from Hammat Gader
- Discover ancient Jewish ruins on a walking tour of the village of Katzrin
- See Katzrin’s 6th-century synagogue with its original Hebrew inscriptions
- Visit the summit of Mount Bental and gaze out over Quneitra Valley
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
You’ll have a chance to luxuriate in the hot spring of Hammat Gader, located on theedge of the Syrian and Jordan border, as well as to explore the village of Katzrin by foot. The capital city of Golan Heights is home to numerous ruins, as well as a 6th-century synagogue.
After lunch (own expense), you’ll travel by coach to the peak of Mount Bental—the most famous dormant volcano in the area. Enjoy incredible views and impressive photo ops of the Quneitra Valley before returning to Tel Aviv in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour operates with minimum number of participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Recommended to bring water, comfortable shoes, hat and sun protection
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "TOO EXPENSIVE TO SIT IN A BUS ALL DAY ." See review