- Relaxing day trip from Tel Aviv to the Dead Sea
- Float on the salt-rich Dead Sea water
- Experience the therapeutic qualities of the Dead Sea mud
- Indulge in wellness treatments for an additional cost
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Along the way, hear about the region’s ancient past and pass the site of the Inn of the Good Samaritan, thought to be the location of the much-loved biblical parable.
Glimpse the ancient city of Jericho in the distance and catch sight of the shimmering Dead Sea as you descend to this extraordinary salt lake. Located at the lowest point on Earth — around 1,312 feet (400 meters) below sea level — its waters are over 10 times saltier than sea water and contain a rich blend of natural minerals.
Arrive at a Dead Sea set by the water’s edge and enjoy ample free time to relax and enjoy your surroundings as you wish. Take a ‘swim’ in the salt-rich waters, lounge on the shore, and enjoy refreshments (own expense) at the café. Perhaps enjoy a mud bath in the world's richest source of natural salts or indulge in the therapeutic mud treatments (own expense) at the spa.
Your tour then ends with a hotel drop-off in Tel Aviv.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend that you bring hats, bathing suits, towels and sun protection
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Dead Sea relaxation day from Tel Aviv.