- Full day trip from Tel Aviv to Caesarea, Haifa, Rosh Hanikra and Acre
- Walking tour of the ancient ruins and and the Roman theatre at Caesarea
- View the Bahai gardens from Haife
- Explore the Rosh Hanikra Grottos
- Discover the Crusader underground city and crypt at Acre
- Transport by air conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
As you travel, listen as your guide talks of the region’s ancient history. Hear about your first destination, ancient Caesarea, where the remains of a grandiose port city built by Herod the Great, line the Mediterranean shores.
Visit the Caesarea National Park to see the timeworn ruins of Herod’s harbor, the Roman amphitheater and other relics, and learn how the port was named after the Roman emperor Caesar Augustus.
Continue to Haifa, Israel’s third largest city, situated between Mt Carmen and golden Mediterranean beaches. Hear how this picturesque city is home to the headquarters of the Baha'i faith, and view the magnificently terraced Baha'i Gardens, topped by a gold-domed shrine to Bab, the faith’s founder. Travel on to Rosh Hanikra in the Achziv Natural Reserve, where the sea has carved beautiful caverns from the white cliffs. Admire the turquoise-water-filled grottos and with luck, glimpse the loggerhead turtles and bats that frequent this protected area.
Next, continue to Acre, an important port-city in ancient times. Hear how its Hebrew name of Akko means ‘until here,’ reflecting its location at the furthest point of the land of Israel, and learn about its Greek, Roman, Crusader and Ottoman roots.
Explore some of the archaeological treasures in the UNESCO-listed Old City, including the Crusader underground tunnels used by the Knights of St John. Then, stroll around the bustling Old City Market to browse the stalls selling spices, herbs and trinkets.
Perhaps snap up souvenirs (own expense) here and then travel back to Tel Aviv, where your trip ends with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommended to bring comfortable walking shoes and water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Caeserea, Rosh Hanikra and Acre Day Trip from Tel Aviv.