- Full-day Jericho and Bethlehem tour from Tel-Aviv
- Choose a small-group tour for a personal experience
- Visit important Biblical sites
- See the iconic Judean Desert
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Continue to Bethlehem to follow the story of Christ’s birth in the 4th-century Church of the Nativity and Manger Square, and learn about the city’s rich religious history. Get a shepherd’s-eye view of the city as you pass through the fields around Bethlehem, and finish your day with return transfer to your Tel-Avid hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passports are required
- The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations
- Palestinian guides meet the tour only after border crossing
- Border crossing to Bethlehem may include short unaccompanied walking portion
- Change of vehicle is required upon entering Palestinian territory
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rent-a-Guide Israel Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If you don’t mind switching busses a lot I would recommend, we had a small group of 5 and that was very nice." See review