- Enjoy worry-free border crossings and pre-booked accommodations
- Included accommodations and entrance fees mean no hidden tour costs
- Itinerary features UNESCO Sites and plenty of ancient history
- Group size limited to 15 to ensure personalized service
Departure & Return
Pick up available from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem hotels.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
Tour ends in Cairo airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- The sequence of the tours in Israel maybe changes upon starting day.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Upon Arriving to Ramon Airport, please take the shuttle no #30 of Egged Company . it is about 5 NIS Per Person ( About 15-20 minutes drive ) . It will take you to the main Bus station from which our representative will pick you up.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transfer from Ramon Airport to Eilat and back – ( about 5 NIS per person per way )– see itinerary
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Booking-tours.com
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff