- 7-night biblical and historical Israel tour from Jerusalem, led by an expert guide
- View the spiritual and ancient highlights of Old and New Jerusalem
- Explore Bethlehem, Nazareth, the Golan Heights and the miracle sites of the Sea of Galilee
- Visit Haifa, UNESCO-listed Acre and ancient Caesara and Beit She'an
- Enjoy an optional day trip to the Dead Sea or a day free in Tel Aviv
- Stay three nights in Jerusalem, two in Tel Aviv and two at a Galilee kibbutz hotel
- Choose from a range of hotel standards to suit your budget
Departure & Return
Upon arrival to Ben Gurion International Airport, Tel Aviv, you will be met by our airport representative who will be holding a sign with your name on it, immediately after passport control.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- No luggage restrictions
- Please note: be sure to provide the required passport information and flight details within the correct fields when booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY CTO Israel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff