- 5-day tour of Israel from Tel Aviv, led by an expert local guide
- Enjoy two tours of Jerusalem, visiting the Old City as well as the City of David
- Ride to the top of the ancient cliff-top fortress of Masada by cable car
- Float in the mineral- and salt-rich waters of the Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth
- Tour the holy city of Nazareth plus the ancient fishing village of Capernaum on the Sea of Galilee
- Visit Roman ruins at Caesarea, the UNESCO-listed Baha’i Gardens at Haifa and the underground grottos of Rosh Hanikra
- Spend three nights in a 3-star Jerusalem hotel and one night in a traditional kibbutz
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes, hat and water are recommended
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Recommended to bring hats, bathing suit, towels and sun protection when visiting the Dead Sea
- Our company does not participate in organizing a baptism with a priest in the Jordan River - for travelers who want to be baptized with a priest, we will coordinate it with the Yardenit site in advance; the estimated visit time in the Yardenit is 15:30-16:15
- Tour itinerary order may change according to your day of departure
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 5-Day Best of Israel Tour from Tel Aviv: Jerusalem, Dead Sea, Nazareth, and Masada.