- 4-day tour of Israel’s most important Christian and Jewish sites
- Spend two days discovering Jerusalem's must-sees including Mt Zion, Mt of Olives and the Old City's Church of the Resurrection and Via Dolorosa
- Follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ from the place of his birth to his death to his resurrection
- Explore the fascinating city of Jericho, considered the oldest city the world
- See where Jesus was born, at Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Listen to vivid biblical stories from your guide as you witness the real locations right before your eyes
- Spend 3 nights in a 3-star hotel in Jerusalem
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required for a visit in Bethlehem and Jericho
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- Recommended to bring water, comfortable shoes, hat and sun protection
- For travelers who want to be baptized with a priest, we will coordinate it with the Yardenit site in advance; the estimated visit time in the Yardenit is 15:30-16:15
- Due to the high number of visitors, entrance to the Nativity Cave may be limited
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under the age of 10 are not permitted to visit Yad Vashem due to the sensitive content
- Tour itinerary order may change according to your day of departure
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms