3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Visit Jerash, Petra, and Wadi Rum on a 3-day tour from Tel Aviv that explores some of Jordan’s top highlights, from ancient cities to dramatic desert landscapes. Spending two nights in a Bedouin camp turns a classic sightseeing tour into a full cultural immersion, with evenings for stargazing, traditional music, and Bedouin cuisine around a roaring campfire.
- Itinerary features three UNESCO World Heritage sites—natural and historic
- Arrive at a series of top destinations for included tours
- Forget about trip planning and enjoy included meals and accommodations
- Find out about the history of the region from your tour guide
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight stay in a hut in a Bedouin camp shared by two travelers in real beds with sheets and a towel. 4x4 Jeep tour in Wadi Rum
Custom-made mobile app, packed with details, maps and photos about the destinations
Total of 45$ border taxes. 31$ Israeli tax (payable in US Dollars, Euros or Jordanian Dinar) will be paid on the first day, 14$ will be paid on the second day for the Jordanian exit fee (payable only in 10 Jordanian Dinar cash)
Tips (Similar to restaurants in the US and Europe, tipping is part of the culture and economy in the Middle East)
Departure & Return
Levontin St 21, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Meet at the Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv Lobby!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring:
- Valid passport
- Money for border crossing and exit fee
- Warm clothes for night
- No pre-arranged visa is required on this tour for most Western countries (it will be issued at the border crossing). However, please make sure you know about your country's visa restrictions, as residents of some countries need to apply in advance. Also ensure that you're eligible for a visa on arrival for re-entering Israel, or already have a multiple entry visa in advance.
- Israeli Citizens; please note that this tour is not available to sole Israeli passport holders. If you have an additional foreign passport, please get in touch with us prior to the tour for special border crossing instructions.
- Certain religious objects and clothes can cause issues at the border crossing. Please consult with us in advance if you wish to bring such items.
- If you're traveling alone, it is likely you will need to share a room with a person of the same gender (depending on the group size). Private tents are available for an addition of 150 ILS per night which will be paid to the guide on the day of the tour.
- Please be aware that some sites may be closed or visiting times shortened during Muslim Holidays (especially Ramadan)
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Abraham Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Jordan, Petra & Wadi Rum Tour from Tel Aviv
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTel AvivBus Tours - JerusalemNature and Wildlife - JerusalemArchaeology Tours - JerusalemMulti-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemNature and Wildlife - BethlehemArchaeology Tours - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - AmmanNature and Wildlife - AmmanArchaeology Tours - AmmanMulti-day Tours - AmmanCategory