2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Embark on a journey to the highlights of Jordan with this two-day guided tour from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem. Explore Petra and Wadi Rum with a guided who can fill you in on all the important history around them and enjoy unique overnight accommodations in a Bedouin camp.
- Two-day tour to Petra and Wadi Rum from Israel: Make the most of your time
- Includes overnight accommodation in a Bedouin camp
- Dinner and breakfast are both included
- Learn about the significance of the ancient sites from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Border crossing assistance
Dinner and breakfast at Bedouin camp
The listed price does not include a $65 per person border tax, payable at the time of border crossing. The departure tax is required by the governing authority and is not within our control. For those who have not pre-arranged a visa to Jordan, there is also a $60 per person visa fee.
Food and drinks not mentioned in the inclusions
Departure & Return
Kaufmann St 2 , Kaufmann St 2, Tel Aviv-Yafo, IsraelThis activity will end right where it started.
Kaufmann St 2
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- Israeli passport holders (or holders of dual passports with an Israeli passport) must use their Israeli passport at every border crossing
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourist Israel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Day Tour to Petra and Wadi Rum from Tel Aviv?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Day Tour to Petra and Wadi Rum from Tel Aviv?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Day Tour to Petra and Wadi Rum from Tel Aviv?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Day Tour to Petra and Wadi Rum from Tel Aviv?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Its worth it if you don’t want to walk out to a common shower and toilet facilities." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Day Tour to Petra and Wadi Rum from Tel Aviv
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingTel AvivBus Tours - JerusalemArchaeology Tours - JerusalemOvernight Tours - JerusalemMulti-day Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemArchaeology Tours - BethlehemOvernight Tours - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - AmmanArchaeology Tours - AmmanOvernight Tours - AmmanMulti-day Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanCategory