- 2-day Israel tour from Tel Aviv including traditional kibbutz accommodation
- Visit the ancient cities of Caesarea, Nazareth, Capernaum and Acre
- Discover Roman relics at Caesarea, beautiful terraces at Bahá'í Gardens in Haifa and the underground grottos of Rosh Hanikra
- Explore Nazareth on a walking tour and visit the Church of the Annunciation and St Joseph’s Church
- See Capernaum’s ancient synagogue where Jesus is believed to have taught
- Spend some free time at the baptismal site of Yarendit on the River Jordan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Comfortable walking shoes, hat and water are recommended
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- Our company does not participate in organizing a baptism with a priest in the Jordan River
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- For travelers who want to be baptized with a priest, we will coordinate it with the Yardenit site in advance; the estimated visit time in the Yardenit is 15:30-16:15
- Tour itinerary order may change according to your day of departure
- Please note this tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bein Harim Ltd
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Israel Tour from Tel Aviv: Acre, Caesarea, Nazareth and the Sea of Galilee.