17 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Israel, Jordan, and Egypt on a 16-night tour that takes care of logistics so you can focus on exploring ancient sites and magnificent desert landscapes. Following a route that includes Jerusalem, Petra, Mount Sinai, Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan, you’ll experience some of the three countries’ most magnificent highlights, with a guide to ensure a safe and stress-free trip from arrival in Tel Aviv until you fly home from Cairo.
- Airport-to-airport transport: flights and a climate-controlled van
- Enjoy assistance at border crossings from local drivers
- Cover three countries without the hassle of separate bookings
- Included accommodations, meals, and tours mean no extra costs
Saved to wishlist!
15 nights accommodation
The listed price does not include a $130 per person departure tax.
Visa for Egypt $60 USD per person / Visa to Jordan 75$ per person
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Entrance to Petra at night around $15 not included , ask your guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Booking-tours.com
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 16-Night Israel Jordan and Egypt Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 16-Night Israel Jordan and Egypt Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 16-Night Israel Jordan and Egypt Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 16-Night Israel Jordan and Egypt Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
16-Night Israel Jordan and Egypt Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTel AvivAir Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - JerusalemArchaeology Tours - JerusalemMulti-day Tours - JerusalemWater Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemAir Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - BethlehemArchaeology Tours - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemWater Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemAir Tours - AmmanBus Tours - AmmanArchaeology Tours - AmmanMulti-day Tours - AmmanWater Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanCategory