12 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover Israel, Jordan, and Egypt on a 12-day tour that includes a 3-night Nile River cruise. Coordinating reservations and transport across three countries can be a headache, but included ground transport, accommodations, flights, and tours take care of the details in a single booking. Less time on logistics means more time to explore, whether you’re walking Jerusalem’s old city, discovering Petra, or watching the sunset over the Nile River.
- Cover key destinations in three countries on one spectacular itinerary
- Arrive in each destination to pre-arranged accommodations and activities
- Included Nile River cruise features Egypt’s ancient marvels
- Enjoy personalized guide service at border crossings and airports
Saved to wishlist!
10 nights accommodation
Border fees 130$ per person / Visa to Jordan and Egypt 135$ per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem hotels available.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- departure tax $130 per person , for both borders, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Booking-tours.com
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 12-Day Israel, Jordan, and Egypt Tour with Nile Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 12-Day Israel, Jordan, and Egypt Tour with Nile Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 12-Day Israel, Jordan, and Egypt Tour with Nile Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 12-Day Israel, Jordan, and Egypt Tour with Nile Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
12-Day Israel, Jordan, and Egypt Tour with Nile Cruise
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTel AvivAir Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - JerusalemArchaeology Tours - JerusalemMulti-day Tours - JerusalemHistorical Tours - JerusalemAir Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - BethlehemArchaeology Tours - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemHistorical Tours - BethlehemAir Tours - AmmanBus Tours - AmmanArchaeology Tours - AmmanMulti-day Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanCategory