- 9-night tour from Tel Aviv features top Israel destinations
- Enjoy included breakfasts at your accommodations
- Included entrance fees mean no extra costs upon arrival
- Convenient, daily hotel pickup and drop-off service
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The order of the tours may be changed according to the day you start the tour on.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Flight late arrival Our company has no responsibility in case of a flight being late for technical issues / or security issues. In case of a flight arriving late, there will be an extra payment for private transportation of $100 for a vehicle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Fridays and Saturdays the Holocaust museum is closed, we will visit David tomb and Last supper room.
- Please note that part of the sites you are not allowed to make a pictures.
- Golat day tour itinerary may change depending to depart day and may combined with Nazareth day tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Booking-tours.com
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff