9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You may also like
Travel from Tbilisi to the Kakheti wine region for a full day of eating, tasting, and exploring. Learn about the traditional Georgian method of making wine in clay vessels and the hundreds of varieties of grapes grown in the area. Georgians are famous for their love of long toasts—come prepared to taste several wines and be treated like family at the local wineries.
- Full-day tour to Georgian wine country
- Wine tastings included
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Tour With a group
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from hotels and apartaments
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- It is necessary to consider: comfortable shoes, sun glasses and sun protection products.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Evatour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine tasting tour in Kakheti region ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine tasting tour in Kakheti region ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine tasting tour in Kakheti region ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine tasting tour in Kakheti region ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Kakheti is a great region, make sure you visit once in your life." See review
Product code: 76062P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTbilisiFood Tours - YerevanBus Tours - YerevanWine Tastings - YerevanWalking Tours - YerevanHistorical Tours - YerevanFull-day Tours - YerevanFood Tours - MestiaBus Tours - MestiaWine Tastings - MestiaWalking Tours - MestiaHistorical Tours - MestiaFull-day Tours - MestiaFood Tours - TrabzonBus Tours - TrabzonWine Tastings - TrabzonWalking Tours - TrabzonHistorical Tours - TrabzonFull-day Tours - TrabzonCategory