4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visitors to Georgia find their bearings in just a few hours on this private, citywide tour of Tbilisi. Visit the main city sights, in the Old Tbilisi district, known for its historic sulfur baths. Then stop by Shardeni Street, to check out its many galleries, restaurants, and bars. Wrap up up your tour with a trip on the Tbilisi Funicular, and a stop at Mtatsminda, the mountaintop amusement park overlooking the city.
- See many of Tbilisi's sights, including the funicular and Mtatsminda Park
- Enjoy the personal attention of your guide on this private, half-day tour
- Travel comfortably around the city in a private vehicle
- Don't worry about finding your guide—hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Georgia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tbilisi city tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tbilisi city tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tbilisi city tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tbilisi city tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 64331P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursCity ToursTrolley Tours ExtremeClassic Car Tours Sightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTbilisi4WD Tours - YerevanSporting Events - YerevanBus Tours - YerevanCity Tours - YerevanTrolley Tours - YerevanExtreme - YerevanClassic Car Tours - Yerevan4WD Tours - MestiaSporting Events - MestiaBus Tours - MestiaCity Tours - MestiaTrolley Tours - MestiaExtreme - MestiaClassic Car Tours - Mestia4WD Tours - TrabzonSporting Events - TrabzonBus Tours - TrabzonCity Tours - TrabzonTrolley Tours - TrabzonExtreme - TrabzonClassic Car Tours - TrabzonCategory