8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The ideal introduction for first-time visitors, this private, full-day guided tour of Tbilisi covers the Georgian capital’s most popular attractions. Highlights include a scenic walk through the bustling Old Town, a look at the quirky antiques for sale at the city’s flea market, a visit to the modern-built Tsminda Sameba Cathedral, and a guided tour of the open-air Ethnography Museum.
- A full-day private tour of Tbilisi
- Learn about Georgia’s unique cultural traditions and long history
- Travel comfortably between locations in a comfortable, private vehicle
- Relax with door-to-door hotel pickup and drop-off from anywhere in the city
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation by Private new car
Entrance fees to Museums and Mtatsminda park
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels located in Tbilisi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Don't forget to mention language of your private tour
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Please dress appropriately
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gamarjoba Georgia Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tbilisi city Full day Private tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tbilisi city Full day Private tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tbilisi city Full day Private tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tbilisi city Full day Private tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 59467P48
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsClassic Car Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTbilisiFood Tours - YerevanBus Tours - YerevanMarkets - YerevanClassic Car Tours - YerevanHistorical Tours - YerevanFull-day Tours - YerevanFood Tours - MestiaBus Tours - MestiaMarkets - MestiaClassic Car Tours - MestiaHistorical Tours - MestiaFull-day Tours - MestiaFood Tours - TrabzonBus Tours - TrabzonMarkets - TrabzonClassic Car Tours - TrabzonHistorical Tours - TrabzonFull-day Tours - TrabzonCategory