10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The ideal introduction for first-time visitors, this private, full-day guided tour of Tbilisi covers the Georgian capital’s most popular attractions. Highlights include a scenic walk through the bustling Old Town, a look at the quirky antiques for sale at the city’s flea market, a visit to the modern-built Tsminda Sameba Cathedral, and a guided tour of the open-air Ethnography Museum.
- A full-day private tour of Tbilisi
- Learn about Georgia’s unique cultural traditions and long history
- Travel comfortably between locations in a comfortable, private vehicle
- Relax with door-to-door hotel pickup and drop-off from anywhere in the city
Saved to wishlist!
A private, professional guide service
A bottle of water
Private transportation service
Pick up from the hotel
Drop off at the hotel
Food and drink
Cable car (2.5 GEL - about 1 USD)
A ticket for the Ethnographic Museum (5 GEL - about 2 USD)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels located in Tbilisi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We pick you up at 10:00
- Dress code for a church - It's not allowed for anyone to enter a church in shorts, and women need to cover their heads.
- Open Air Museum of Ethnography is closed for Mondays and Public Holidays.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The tour operates in all weather conditions. Therefore, please dress according to the weather.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gamarjoba Georgia Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tbilisi city Full day Private tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tbilisi city Full day Private tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tbilisi city Full day Private tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tbilisi city Full day Private tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tbilisi city Full day Private tour
1 day 7 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTbilisiBus Tours - YerevanClassic Car Tours - YerevanHistorical Tours - YerevanFull-day Tours - YerevanBus Tours - MestiaClassic Car Tours - MestiaHistorical Tours - MestiaFull-day Tours - MestiaBus Tours - TrabzonClassic Car Tours - TrabzonHistorical Tours - TrabzonFull-day Tours - TrabzonCategory