Departure & Return
At 17:30, our guide meets you in front of Avlabari metro station, with our company's branded flag.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Don't be late.
- The tour operates in all weather conditions. Therefore, please dress according to the weather.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code for a church - It's not allowed for anyone to enter a church in shorts, and women need to cover their heads.
- You should have some cash during the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gamarjoba Georgia Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Tbilisi city walking Tour with local guide.