7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Eat your way through Tbilisi and learn about Georgian food culture on this full-day culinary tour. Travel through the city in a private vehicle with a guide. As you explore Tbilisi, sample a wide variety of traditional food, including the chicken soup chikhirtma, cheese and egg khachapuri, and soup dumplings called khinkali. Wash it down with the liquor chacha and Georgian wine.
- Learn about Georgian cuisine from a guide
- Travel comfortably in a private vehicle
- Enjoy hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Tbilisi hotel
- Sample traditional Georgian food and wine
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any location (hotel or apartment) in Tbilisi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements/food restrictions at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traffic Travel LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tbilisi Private Food and Wine Tour with Lunch and Tastings?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Tbilisi Private Food and Wine Tour with Lunch and Tastings?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tbilisi Private Food and Wine Tour with Lunch and Tastings?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "It is good that the stops are relatively spread out, so that you get a good feeling of the city on the way." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Tbilisi Private Food and Wine Tour with Lunch and Tastings
4 hours 50 minutes
2 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTbilisiFood Tours - YerevanBus Tours - YerevanWine Tastings - YerevanFull-day Tours - YerevanFood Tours - MestiaBus Tours - MestiaWine Tastings - MestiaFull-day Tours - MestiaFood Tours - TrabzonBus Tours - TrabzonWine Tastings - TrabzonFull-day Tours - TrabzonCategory