Departure & Return
Big Bicycle monument on Rose Revolution square
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please make sure that you meet the criteria and carry all the necessary documents with you to enter Armenia and re-enter Georgia
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that the road condition on big parts of Armenian route are not good - if you suffer from driving off road or a road with potholes, it might spoil your experience on the trip
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Real Georgia Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Tour to Armenia from Tbilisi with Traditional Lunch.