14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of your time in Georgia with this private tour that takes you to three different destinations in just one day. Departing from Tbilisi, head into the adventurous south of the country to explore the Vardzia cave complex and the 13th-century Rabati Castle before soaking up the scene in Borjomi, famed for its mineral springs.
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Explore three different places in just one day: Make the most of your time
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Tbilisi or Mtskheta hotel
- Get insights into Georgian history and culture from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop-off
Transportation by private vehicle
Bottle of water
Entrance fee of Rabati Castle
Entrance fee of Vardzia complex
Entrance fee of Borjomi Central Park
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Any hotel located in Tbilisi or Mtskheta
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gamarjoba Georgia Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour Tbilisi-Vardzia-Rabati-Borjomi-Tbilisi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour Tbilisi-Vardzia-Rabati-Borjomi-Tbilisi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private tour Tbilisi-Vardzia-Rabati-Borjomi-Tbilisi?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private tour Tbilisi-Vardzia-Rabati-Borjomi-Tbilisi?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTbilisiBus Tours - YerevanHistorical Tours - YerevanFull-day Tours - YerevanBus Tours - MestiaHistorical Tours - MestiaFull-day Tours - MestiaBus Tours - TrabzonHistorical Tours - TrabzonFull-day Tours - TrabzonCategory