8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Learn about the long history of Georgian winemaking during this full-day private tour from Tbilisi. Explore the Kakheti wine region including stops at four different wineries, focusing on organic wines. Sample several wines alongside freshly baked Georgian bread and cheeses. Meet local winemakers and hear stories about their craft. A traditional barbecue lunch is included.
- Discover Georgian wines with a private tour
- Visit four different wineries for tastings
- Learn about how wine is made
- Full-day tour includes a barbecue lunch
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Caucasus crew
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Organic Wine Private Day Trip to Wine Region with Winery Lunch and Tastings?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Organic Wine Private Day Trip to Wine Region with Winery Lunch and Tastings?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Organic Wine Private Day Trip to Wine Region with Winery Lunch and Tastings?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I highly recommend this tour, especially if you are genuinely interested in Georgian wine." See review
Product code: 65463P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursWine TastingsExtremeClassic Car Tours Day Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTbilisi4WD Tours - YerevanFood Tours - YerevanSporting Events - YerevanBus Tours - YerevanWine Tastings - YerevanExtreme - YerevanClassic Car Tours - Yerevan4WD Tours - MestiaFood Tours - MestiaSporting Events - MestiaBus Tours - MestiaWine Tastings - MestiaExtreme - MestiaClassic Car Tours - Mestia4WD Tours - TrabzonFood Tours - TrabzonSporting Events - TrabzonBus Tours - TrabzonWine Tastings - TrabzonExtreme - TrabzonClassic Car Tours - TrabzonCategory