10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Tick off four of Georgia’s top heritage sites in a single day during this full-day guided tour. Visit the 6th-century, UNESCO-listed Jvari Church, admire the Golden Age of Georgian architecture at Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, learn about one of the key figures of modern regional history at the Stalin Museum, and explore the mysterious, pagan cave city of Uplistsiche.
- A full-day guided tour of Jvari Church, Svetitskhoveli, Stalin Museum, and Uplistsiche
- Travel comfortably by private car with door-to-door hotel pickup and drop-off
- Enjoy a tasty all-inclusive lunch plus complimentary bottled water in a local wine cellar
- Listen to in-depth background spanning centuries of Georgian history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
A private, professional guide service
A bottle of water
Private transportation service
Pick up from the hotel
Drop off at the hotel
Lunch in a local family with Georgian folk show (40 GEL - about 12.5 USD per person) (optional)
Entrance fee to Stalin Museum in Gori (15 GEL - about 5 USD per person ) (optional)
Entrance fee to Uplistsikhe (15 GEL - about 5 USD per person)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We pick you up from your living place in Tbilisi/Mtskheta
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We pick you up at 09:00
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code for a church - It's not allowed for anyone to enter a church in shorts, and women need to cover their heads.
- Vegetarian food is also available upon request.
- The tour operates in all weather conditions. Therefore, please dress according to the weather.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gamarjoba Georgia Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Tbilisi:Private tour to Uplistsikhe-Gori-Jvari Monastery-Mtskheta?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during From Tbilisi:Private tour to Uplistsikhe-Gori-Jvari Monastery-Mtskheta?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Tbilisi:Private tour to Uplistsikhe-Gori-Jvari Monastery-Mtskheta?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Tbilisi:Private tour to Uplistsikhe-Gori-Jvari Monastery-Mtskheta?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
From Tbilisi:Private tour to Uplistsikhe-Gori-Jvari Monastery-Mtskheta
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 40 minutes